[Quick Update] Week long Trip to Seoul, will be back posting next week
Just a quick update.
I am currently in Seoul, Korea. Ill be back in Beijing(if they let me back in) on Sunday.
Today marks day 3 of my trip in Seoul.
Here are the top 5 highlights of my trip so far:
1. Korean War Museum, a must see for anyone. They have the actual torpedo that sunk Cheonan.
2. Soju + Kimchi = awesomeness
3. Bad Weather: it rained like I’ve never seen before.
4. Korean National Holiday: Most stores being closed.
5. Large number of Chinese Tourists and they understand me 🙂
– There’s like no trash cans in Seoul.
– Reminds me alot more of Tokyo.
– Major League Baseball caps are overrated.
– Bulgogi Burger is not as good as I thought it would be.
– Korean people think Im Chinese.
Pictures from my trip will be up soon.
From Seoul, the Soul of Asia
Go Katayama – Photojournalist in Beijing by Go Katayama is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at gokatayama.com.