Ordos, Inner Mongolia? Never heard of it? I will be here. It’s my first time into Inner Mongolia and it should be about a ten hour over night train ride from Beijing. According to TIME Magazine Ordos is the Modern Ghost Town so it should be perfect for Halloween. I will be back with more updates on Monday.
Just a quick update.
I am currently in Seoul, Korea. Ill be back in Beijing(if they let me back in) on Sunday.
Today marks day 3 of my trip in Seoul.
Here are the top 5 highlights of my trip so far:
1. Korean War Museum, a must see for anyone. They have the actual torpedo that sunk Cheonan.
2. Soju + Kimchi = awesomeness
3. Bad Weather: it rained like I’ve never seen before.
4. Korean National Holiday: Most stores being closed.
5. Large number of Chinese Tourists and they understand me 🙂
– There’s like no trash cans in Seoul.
– Reminds me alot more of Tokyo.
– Major League Baseball caps are overrated.
– Bulgogi Burger is not as good as I thought it would be.
– Korean people think Im Chinese.
Pictures from my trip will be up soon.
From Seoul, the Soul of Asia
Go Katayama – Photojournalist in Beijing by Go Katayama is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at gokatayama.com.
I’ll be adding more content throughout this week.
Click here to view my photography page.
Sunny day in Beijing!